Thursday, October 13, 2016
Student Succsess Statement;- Noemi Trigueros
"A CTR champion is a person who makes a great human out of himself." - Noemi Trigueros
What I think this quote means is that you could be the best in the world at anything and have many accolades such as championship titles, division titles,and many more. But if you aren't a CTR champion, it doesn't matter. CTR champions are people who not only are good in whatever they do, but are good and choose the right. An example of this can be two basketball players that won titles. One can win a championship and choose the right when they celebrate. Like going out to eat and being with their team. And one can choose the wrong by doing bad things like going to Las Vegas to drink and gamble. It is better to be a CTR champion than a CTW champion. I can relate this to myself whenever I win anything or celebrate. I usually CTR by my family just taking me out to eat. But maybe I may one day CTW and go to a party and drink which I hope I never do. I hope I am a CTR champion all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment