Thursday, October 27, 2016
Student Success Statement;- Peter Vidmar
"Don't sacrifice what you want most for what you want now. Write down what you want most and see it often" - Peter Vidmar
I agree what Peter Vidmar is trying to say because I follow his statement daily with my goals journal from Mr. Hayemore's class. I write what I want most and see it often since I write daily I. It is important to write what you want daily because that way you can work towards it and not give up on what you want now. Because it is important to not give up what you want most for what you want now as the quote from Peter Vidmar says. I can make up a story to represent this: a student really wants to become an astronaut. It is what he wants most but for his entire college years, his friends are living life partying. He always wants to be with his friends so he goes to all the parties and his grades start slipping and he can never become an astronaut. He did a bad job by sacrificing what he wanted now for what he wanted most. That is why Peter Vidmar's statement is so important. You cannot sacrifice what you want now for what you want most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment