Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Student Success Statement; - Mike Krzyzewski

"a good name is better than anything you can achieve in this life" Mike "Coach K" Krzyzewski

I agree with Coach K when he says a good name is better than anything you can achieve in life. I can trust Coach K because he has over 1000 wins in his college career but he is still a CTR person. After a win, you don't see Coach K going out to drink in celebration with his team. He instead goes into the stands and hugs his wife if shes there. And if she isn't he leaves with honor and respect. This gives Coach K his good name which is a great thing he has achieved. You don't hear about how Coach K is
a bad coach or is a bad person. Everyone speaks highly of coach K. Unlike other coaches that no one thinks high of like Byron Scott or Mike D'Antoni. I can relate to this because I believe I have a good name. I have a good name because when something bad happens. No one is quick to blame me because they know me better and they know I have a good name. This is also why Coach K had so many good players, because just like John Wooden, Coach K told his players to have fun and not just win, although they won a lot it wasn't their focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment