What I think this quote means is that education is the "secret" or key to success. Its like when the press asks billionaires such as Warren Buffet what's his secret is; his secret is knowledge. He says it himself "The more you learn, the more you earn." This is why I think that the quote means how education is the secret or major key. I can apply this to me because if I stay and school and continue to learn, I can use education to get successful in life. The simplest way to think of this quote is to take it literally. Imagine success as a locked door and education is your key to this locked door. I will think about this quote whenever I get frustrated with school work or home work. Instead of giving up I will think of the quote and work harder.Thursday, September 1, 2016
Student Success Quote
"Education is the latch key to success in life" - Gordon B. Hinckley
What I think this quote means is that education is the "secret" or key to success. Its like when the press asks billionaires such as Warren Buffet what's his secret is; his secret is knowledge. He says it himself "The more you learn, the more you earn." This is why I think that the quote means how education is the secret or major key. I can apply this to me because if I stay and school and continue to learn, I can use education to get successful in life. The simplest way to think of this quote is to take it literally. Imagine success as a locked door and education is your key to this locked door. I will think about this quote whenever I get frustrated with school work or home work. Instead of giving up I will think of the quote and work harder.
What I think this quote means is that education is the "secret" or key to success. Its like when the press asks billionaires such as Warren Buffet what's his secret is; his secret is knowledge. He says it himself "The more you learn, the more you earn." This is why I think that the quote means how education is the secret or major key. I can apply this to me because if I stay and school and continue to learn, I can use education to get successful in life. The simplest way to think of this quote is to take it literally. Imagine success as a locked door and education is your key to this locked door. I will think about this quote whenever I get frustrated with school work or home work. Instead of giving up I will think of the quote and work harder.
Labels:
Education,
Gordon B. Hinckley,
Quote
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment