Marcus Gutierrez
Period 6
Dermatologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Dermatologists are responsible for treating and diagnosing problems of the skin. A cosmetic dermatologist is a dermatologist that specializes in cosmetic issues as well as research. Working as a cosmetic dermatologist requires significant education and training in addition to medical school. Dermatologists mostly work in private practice but may also be hired by hospitals.
Salary:
$204,072
Education:
Future dermatologists must have Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy degree, plus four years of clinical training to become a dermatologist. In addition to this they also need a state license.
Demand:
Becoming a dermatologist is a safe career choice as it is expected to have a 14% demand from 2014-2024.
Add a picture or two: 
Reflection: Although I am not interested in dermatology or any medical career, I wouldn’t mind becoming a dermatologist. They have a good salary and a job I could learn to like.
No comments:
Post a Comment