Monday, April 3, 2017

Student Success Statement:- Tyler Haws

"I trust that my heard work will pay off."-Tyler Haws

I agree with Tyler Haws that his hard work will pay off because I believe in the saying; hard work is better than natural talent when natural talent doesn't work hard. What means if someone works hard, then they will more successful than someone who is naturally gifted  because they work harder than someone who doesn't work at all and is gifted. Most of the basketball greats like Micheal Jordan and Kobe Bryant and LeBron James, they were all naturally gifted with their height and athleticism. But what made them great is their will to work, they worked very hard so that they can transcend every one else because no one worked as hard as them. It is critical to work hard for something you want to be good at because sucking at something is the first for being pretty okayish at something. When an athlete is considered bad, it is not because they are unable to do things, it is because they do not improve on what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment