Friday, April 7, 2017
Optometrist
Optometrist
Duties and Responsibilities: Optometrists are the primary carers of vision in the United States. They are responsible for examining patients and their vision problems. These tests include making the patient read projected letters of various sizes to determine if their vision is accurate. They will also use special machinery to determine what type of prescription a patient will need.
Salary: over 100,000 dollars
Education: If you're interested in becoming an optometrist, you'll first need to complete a 4-year bachelor's program, preferably in a relevant science program like biology. You'll also need a bachelor's degree to apply for optometry programs. Optometry programs typically take an additional four years to complete upon finishing you must meet national and your state's licensing requirements in order to become a optometerist
demand: there is high demand for optometrists as more and more people will need glasses
add a picture
:
Reflection: I would like to be an optometrist because I wear glasses and I would help other people by telling them how glasses arent bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment