Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring Break Days

For spring break I did not go to anywhere important like out of state or to a relatives house but I did go to the park to play basketball four times. It was fun because I went with friend's and some that I haven't seen in a while. I met some new people as my friend brought his younger brother and another friend brought his cousins and brother. My favorite moment while playing basketball was when I was putting the clamps down on my friend George. Another moment I liked is when I used Dirk Nowitzki's signature fadeaway on a friend. I saw him stare in awe as I have mastered that move. A movies I watched was Coraline  on netflix. I watched it because I remember watching it as a kid and liking it. Sport events I watched was the last Laker game of the season against the Golden State Warriors. It wasn't all that interesting as D'angelo Russell was not playing. But Brandon Ingram was so it wasn't very boring. I also watched the first games of the first rounds of the NBA playoffs. I saw the Cleveland Cavaliers/ Indiana Pacers game. I saw the Golden State Warriors/ Portland Trail Blazers game. And finally I saw the Houston Rockets/ Oklahoma City Thunder game. A CTR experience I had was when I cleaned the yard without being asked.  A book I read was a book which I do not remember the title but It was about Cryptozoology. And finally, I had math homework to do which included worksheets and IXL but I did that the day my teacher assigned it because I didn't

want to deal with it during break.+




No comments:

Post a Comment