Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Medical Career Pathway:- Orthopedic surgeon

Duties and Responsibilities:Orthopedic surgeons are special doctors who work with the muscularskeletol system of the body. They might specialize working in certain areas like with the arms.They will treat things from deformities to injuries. It all depends on how they prefer to work.

Salary:$247,590

Education: All aspiring orthopedic surgeons must first complete a 4 year biology or related field at college. They then must go on to medical school for another 4 years to learn about their future profession, and after that they will need another 4 to 5 year orthopedic residency in a hospital.

Demand: there is expected be a 14% increase in the demand of all types of surgeons by 2024 as per BLS

Add  a picture:

reflection: Although it is not my first choice, If I had to, I wouldn't be an orthopedic surgeon because the pay is nice and I feel as if I wouldn't mind this job. The 15 years of school does not interest me though.

No comments:

Post a Comment