Friday, April 7, 2017

Student Success Statement;- Abraham Lincoln

"I am not bound to win, but I am bound to be true. I must stand with anybody that stands right, and stand with him while he is right, and part with him when he goes wrong."


What President Lincoln meant here was that how his choices affect his attitude. If he decided that the person was doing right, he would've allied with him and stood by his side.If he was not doing the right, he would have to part his ways with him like in the quote. What president Lincoln meant when he said this this was that he will not always win, he would like to always win but he can't. But what he has to do all the time is stand with the right person. And if that person does not choose the right all the time, he will not stand with him. But if they do choose to CTR all the time, he will choose to be with him.



No comments:

Post a Comment