Monday, April 24, 2017

Student Success Statement: Henry David Thoreau

" good is the only investment that never fails." - Henry David Thoreau

I agree with Henry David Thoreau because his statement is the most true ive heard in a while. I think it is true because people say goodness gracious whenever they are surprised. That is because the statement which Henry David Thoreau states. If he didn't say this statement, people would say "badness gracious" or "rightness gracious." See what I mean? So it is important to know this statement so whenever you say; "goodness gracious" you are woke or cognizant about it's origin. It also has significance because the stock market of Good has actually plummeted  .49% (see This)
So goodness is not a fair investment and that is factual. It is not possible to invest in Good and see a good return on it. So I would advise against investing in good as its stock price is not well right now in the Meme Economy.

1 comment: