Thursday, February 2, 2017

Places:- Oakland

Oakland
alcatraz-mystery-thumb_still_624x352.jpg
300px-OAKLAND,_CA,_USA_-_Skyline_and_Bridge.JPGI chose Oakland because I have never been there and I have no family near there soI would probably never end up there on a trip or anything. Some places I want to see is Jack London Square, Chabot Space and Science Center, the Oakland Zoo, Alcatraz Island and many more.  I chose Oakland because It interested me because many people go to San Francisco but not many people go to Oakland. Some basketball players people from there are from there are: Damian Lillard (who wears the number 0 to represent the “O” in Oakland, Gary Payton, and Bill Russell. I also want to go to Oakland because the places I learned about, the Oakland Zoo and Space center seem especially interesting, Alcatraz also seems interesting with the history of it. Some facts about Oakland is that it’s average elevation is 43 feet, Oakland has a population of 400,740 people, it is also the 8th largest city in California. I really want to go there to see a Warriors game, and hopefully soon since they're very good right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment