Thursday, February 2, 2017

Student Success Statement;- Russell M. Nelson

"Even if everyone is doing it, WRONG IS NEVER RIGHT" - Russell M Nelson

I agree with Russell M. Nelson because I remember a previous student success statement that said that right is right, and wrong is always wrong. I believe this to be true because right will always be right. I notice people begin to accept things more when everyone else accepts things even though they are wrong. Like at a party, everyone will be drinking, and people will agree that it is fine, but it is still wrong. So if you abstain from drinking, you will be doing right. If you are scared to do the wrong thing and are unsure, do nothing. Because it is better to not do anything than do something bad. It is important to know wrong is never right like how Russell M. Nelson says because if you believe something is right when it is clearly wrong, than it is bad . You should think that wrong is never right. Because wrong IS never right. Someone should think like this for every approach in life they take.

No comments:

Post a Comment