Monday, February 6, 2017

Student Success Statement;- Ben Carson

“I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and i can change that(poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.”
-Dr Ben Carson

Borowitz-Ben-Carson-1200.jpg
I agree with Dr.Carson because I’ve seen and lived around poverty for my entire life. Most of the time, the people in poverty are in poverty because they can’t live off the money they make from their jobs. Their jobs pays them peanuts because they didn’t decide to not live in poverty. If they had thought from the start, “ I never want to live in poverty” they wouldn’t because they would insure that they would never end up in poverty. They wouldn’t have fell into poverty becasue  whomst’ed’ve of falling into, poverty they would have worked towards a better education. Imagine if everyone had the intention, they would work their hair out for every task, I can' guarantee they will not fall into poverty. Ben Carson is a good role model because he started from 0 and worked his way up to 100. He was the worst in his class, and then he became the best in the class. He also became a doctor. I’m sure he's the most successful person from his classes.

1 comment: