Medical Scientist
Duties and Responsibilities: -Medical scientists run tests on patients to see how they react to drugs. They work in medical facilities like hospitals and clinics. It is a medical scientist’s duty to aim to improve human life. The end purpose of the tests they conduct is to come up with treatment and ideas to help people.
Salary:82,240 USD
Education; aspiring medical scientist must earn a degree Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Biological Sciences. And some even choose to get an M.D. before hand. The path to a medical scientist is a long one! Some Medical scientists also require a license.
Demand: there is always good demand for Medical scientists because people will always need medical treatment and people retire every day so this is a steady job.
Reflection: I would not like to be a medical scientist because I am not very interested in a medical career, because I would get bored.
No comments:
Post a Comment