Friday, January 27, 2017

Student Success Statement;- Dr.Norman Vincent Peale

"Enthusiasm makes the difference" - Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

peale5_fb.jpgI completely agree with Norman V. Peale because I have witness this first hand, when I’m excited to go to school, I tend to have better days, when I am negative about going to school I tend to have worse days. Not necessarily bad, but it feels like the day goes on for longer. This is why Enthusiasm makes the difference, as Norman Peale states. If everyone were to start the day on a positive thought, like would be better. It is important to greet everyone and everything you encounter with enthusiasm. Randy Pausch said if you were a Tigger,, or you were an Eyeore. Everyone should be a Tigger, because Tiggers are always enthusiastic. Everyone should be enthusiastic. If one were to greet life with enthusiasm from the moment they’re able to talk, to the moment where they can no longer talk, they would live a life of happiness and joy.


No comments:

Post a Comment