Marcus Gutierrez
Period 6
Medical Illustrator
Duties and responsibilities:
Medical illustrators produce resources such as photography and graphic images for professionals involved in patient care. Like doctors. Some duties of the medical illustrators are: taking pictures of a patient’s condition, use special photography like 3D photography to capture certain parts, like eyes.
Salary:around 62,000$
Education:Medical illustrators may not have one specific degree of qualification, but their are several relevant degrees in this working field. They are: clinical photography;
graphic design medical illustration photography.
Demand: There is just about as much demand for Medical Illustrators as there is doctors since people will always get sick and injured so someone always needs to capture it, just like doctors need to cure it.
Add a picture:
Reflection: I would not like to be a medical illustrator because I can’t handle very gruesome scenes. So I could not take pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment