Thursday, January 12, 2017

Medical Career Pathway: Kinesiologist

Marcus Gutierrez
Period 6
Kinesiologist
Duties and Responsibilities:
Kinesiology is a natural health care process that includes the deep study of mechanics and the anatomy of the body. Kinesiologists help individuals deal with with physical injuries and also work to to take care of, rehabilitate, and prevent disorders that prevent movement.

Salary: $56,000

Education:There are different requirements of education for different types of Kinesiologist, if you are a fitness trainer,only a high school diploma is required. If you are physical therapist, a State PT license is needed, if you are an occupational therapist,a state OT license is needed.

Demand: Again, with each job is a different need, fitness trainers need are expected to increase 8%, PT’s 34% and OT’s 27%.

Add a picture:kinesiology-patient-ontario-kinesiology-association-oka.jpg

Reflection: I think I would like to be a Kinesiologist especially in the NBA, I like fitness and sports and I have a lot of knowledge about the anatomy of the body. So this profession would be a perfect fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment