“I wasn’t trying to leave a legacy. I was trying to do what was right” - Dean Smith
Dean Smith’s life message hits good messages right on the nail. Someone doesn’t need a complicated quote to live their life by because Dean Smith has the perfect one. You don’t have to try and leave a legacy, you just have to do whats right. If someone want’s to be remembered, they don’t have to do something crazy to make people remember you. You just have to be a good enough person that they remember you themselves. Dean Smith’s life is a perfect example of this, Dean Smith didn’t have the intention of; “I’m gonna be the best coach at the UNC ever.” he just did what was right, made sure his players grew up right, made sure they were kept in check, no cheating, or anything like it. And he was remembered greatly. This is why I think Dean Smith was a great person, he lived his entire life righteously. And he would not be forgetten.
No comments:
Post a Comment