Monday, January 23, 2017

Make your Passion Your Profession.

My passion is playing basketball, now that may be a passion for a lot of people, it is different for me. It is my passion because I love to play basketball whenever I can.


I can make this passion a profession by continuing to work on my craft, and never give up.


A specific education isn’t required but it is important to attend a good college and have a 2nd career to fall on if basketball inevitably doesn’t work anymore.


Some skills, talents, and attitudes needed are, only a “never give up” attitude. You could be the worst player in the world, but as long as you never give up, you can learn.


Picture:
maxresdefault.jpg
Reflection: I am willing to give my all to the game in order to make passion my profession, I will practice every opportunity I get, and will find every opportunity for me to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment