Thursday, May 18, 2017

Student Success Statement;- Dan Dierdorf

"If I've got correct goals and if I keep pursuing them the best way I know how, everything else falls into line. if I do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed.- Dan Dierdorf

I agree with Dan Dierdorf because I have a life planning goals journal that I keep my correct goals in. If I follow these goals the right way. Not taking shortcuts, by cheating or anything else of no good. If you do these goals correctly, by staying out of trouble, trying your best. Good results will come to you. Because as Dan Dierdorf says, everything will fall into line. The success will come to you and follow you as long as you are not doing wrong. Because If you do the right thing right, you will suck seed. It is right to understand how you will find what you want to do because you will love to do. Follow your heart, even when it leads you off the well worn path. If you love what you do, work will not be work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment