Friday, May 26, 2017

Student Success Statement;-Alan Paton

"when a deep injury is done us, we never recover until we forgive."- Alan Paton

I agree with Alan Paton because because as in the video I saw that Mr.Haymore showed the class. I heard a very true statement. The mother of the slain daughter said that if she didn't forgive him. She would die an old and bitter woman filled with hate. So that is why she forgave him. She decided that it wasn't worth the pain to continue to be angry with the drunk driver. It is also good to forgive because as Alan Paton says, you are never truly recovered until you forgive. Forgiveness is to stop feeling angry at someone for a mistake. So it is important to forgive because their are times when you have to live by the saying. Forgive and Forget.  If you want to recover you must forgive. That is why forgiveness is extremely important to practice and try to forgive as much as often.

No comments:

Post a Comment