Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

1. For memorial day, I did a few things. After school, I did my math homework. On Saturday I went to the park. On my way there, I saw a bag with a fish inside. Several fish in fact. I played basketball with the boys because Saturdays are for the boys. I was playing like Lebron James because I doing everything. Where my 10 day contract at?  Later that day, I went Chick-fil-a, I got a packaged meal. They Aight. It came with a Chicken Sandwich, A bag of chips, and a cookie. The Sandwich was "hey thats pretty good" type of good even without the sauce I forgot to put on. The cookie was really good in my opinion. After that I went to the mall but didn't buy anything because I couldn't find a sweater I wanted so I left empty handed. I then went to Stater Bros and bought 4 peaches for $3.95 which annoys me because why is fruit so expensive????? Then on Sunday I went to my cousins graduation party and it was alright. I ate some food like Burgers and Hot dogs and then I ate a crepe which was good because it was all homemade. I give that a 8/10 strong 8 to a weak 9. We then went out for frozen yogurt which was good. I got the classic tart flavor which is the best yogurt flavor and you can fight me about it. Then on Monday, I just relaxed at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment