“You can’t be right by doing wrong; you can’t be wrong by doing right” - Thomas S Monson.
I agree with Thomas Monson because I remember a previous student success statement that said that right is right, and wrong is always wrong. I believe this to be true and not false like people think because I am a CTR person. I notice people begin to accept things more when everyone else accepts things even though they are wrong. Like at a party, everyone will be drinking, and people will agree that it is fine, but it is still wrong. So if you abstain from drinking, you will be doing right. If you are scared to do the wrong thing and are unsure, do nothing. Because it is better to do nothing than do something bad. Back to Thomas S. Monson’s statement, I also agree that you cannot be right while doing wrong, and cannot be wrong while doing right. It is important to stay true to these philosophies.
No comments:
Post a Comment