The 3 questions:
1.Can people trust me to do what’s right?
2. Am I committed to doing my very best?
3. Do I treat people the way I want to be treated?
“If the answers to these questions are YES. there is now way you can fail.”- Lou Holtz
I agree with Lou Holtz because these are good prerequisites to have if you want to achieve something without failing . Because if you do these 3 things, as Lou says, there is no way you can fail. If someone wants to pursue a job, they can follow these 3 rules to help pursue that job. If people can trust them to do whats right, then they have one down because people like to be able to trust someone. If they are committed to doing their very best, then that is great because they are doing their highest quality work if they are doing their best. And if they treat other the way they want to be treated, they will never have a bad day because they will be liked by everyone. This is the path to being guaranteed success because there is no way you can fail
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ReplyDelete