Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Student Success Statement- Dale Murphy
"I won't cheat"- Dale Murphy
I agree with Dale Murphy because I remember the kids from Chicago baseball team that cheated. They got to the best of the best, they won everything, they were the second best team in the world. But then, when they found out about their cheating. They had everything taken away, all their trophies, gone. All their wins, vacated. That is why you shouldn't cheat. You can go as far as being the best at whatever, and you may think they will not find out, but they will. And when you do, you will be shamed.If you get to the top without cheating, you will be proud, and others will be proud. If LeBron James was found using steroids, all his achievements, will be vacated. His championships, his MVP's, and his career numbers. No one will care anymore because he was a cheater. That is why this statement is important, because if you cheat people won't care about what you've done because you are a cheater.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment