ThanksGiving Week

This weekend I did many things. First off, I went to the park several times during the week to play basketball with my friends. That was a sort of daily thing, I went more than once in the week, just to play basketball. That was pretty much it until thanksgiving. It took me awhile to get to my aunt’s house because of traffic which is unusual because there usually isn’t traffic on thanksgiving day. I couldn’t enjoy my break to the fullest potential because I had break homework over the week so that wasn’t fun at all. I thought It would take a while but it didn’t take that long at least. During break I saw “Kung Fu Panda 3” because my Uncle had it playing in his home theatre.Which is crazy because I didn’t know he had a home theatre.This weekend I watch the 2 back-to-back Lakers vs Golden State games. I didn’t like it because the lakers lost but that's because Julius Randle and D'angelo Russell and Nick Young were out of the game. But yesterday I went to Barnes and Noble and bought 2 books which is nice. I bought one book written by John Wooden which I really like. I also bought “The Book of Basketball” Which I like very much because I like basketball.
I would have Never guessed you liked basketball *GASP*
ReplyDelete